Discover outstanding job and career opportunities with Telasys
Location: Bridgend, South Wales
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
As a fast growing global contender in the new and second user multi-vendor market we work closely with a whole host of global carriers, ISP and SP offering comprehensive hardware and support solutions.
Telasys is currently recruiting warehouse operatives to work at its Bridgend, South Wales global fulfilment facility. Candidates will carry out a variety of warehouse tasks and liaise with network engineers testing and configuring equipment
Key responsibilities include:
- Accepting equipment deliveries and co-ordinating configurations and shipping
- Unpacking and building devices ready for configuration
- Packing and shipping configured devices
- Dealing with ad-hoc and short-notice requests for equipment
- Storing and shipping equipment
- Operating RMA process
Candidates must possess the following:
- Organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated and adaptable to the changing needs of the business and its customers.
- Good IT skills and excel experience
It is desirable that the candidate has:
- Warehouse experence
- Forklift licence
Accepted applicants would be offered a competitive salary based on their experience, 22 days holidays (increased annually), medical cash-back plans, pension scheme, company social events and office refreshments and fruit.
If you feel you would be a suited candidate for the role please send you CV over using the below link, or forward to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to share a cover note at the same time, so we can get a better insight into your skills and experience.
Why not sign up to our newsletter?
Stay up-to date on the latest news, products, company announcements and manufacture milestones with Telasys!