Discover outstanding job and career opportunities with Telasys
Sales (Sales Support, New Business)
Location: Bridgend, South Wales
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits and bonus
As a fast growing global contender in the new and second user multi-vendor market we work closely with a whole host of global carriers, ISP and SP offering comprehensive hardware and support solutions.
Due to Telasys’ market growth we are now looking to develop our customer base, successful candidates will work towards and alongside senior sales executives supporting and assisting with business development. Candidates will be expected to generate new business leads for senior executives and have an ongoing roll in the development of these accounts, by means of providing quotations and supporting day to day enquiries. This role is not target driven but successful candidates will need to be driven, confident, proactive and have good rapport and relationship building skills as you work to generate you our customer base.
In addition, candidates must possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will be self-motivated, resilient and adaptable to the changing needs of the business and its customers
- Have an outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generating new business.
- Good IT skills
- An interest in new technology, and knowledge of such products
It is desirable that the candidate has:
- Experience in either B2B Sales, account management or worked in the telecoms industry
- Fluency in additional language. Particularly Spanish, French, Polish, German or Portuguese
Accepted applicants would be offered a competitive salary based on their experience, bonuses, 22 days holidays (increased annually), medical cash-back plans, pension scheme, company social events and office refreshments and fruit.
Why not sign up to our newsletter?
Stay up-to date on the latest news, products, company announcements and manufacture milestones with Telasys!