Discover outstanding job and career opportunities with Telasys
Core Network Engineer (JNCIE, CCNA, CCNP)
Location: Bridgend, South Wales
Salary: Competitive plus benefits, salary based on experience
As a fast growing global contender in the new and second user multi-vendor market we work closely with a whole host of global carriers, ISP and SP offering comprehensive solutions. Due to the rapid developments in IP core networking we now seek to expand the team further supporting our expansion in these areas. You will be expected to implement, operate and oversee testing and QC of all product to the utmost standards in a telco lab environment.
Your roles would include:
- Testing equipment from a wide range of manufacturers with, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel and Ericsson being just a few
- Oversee junior staff carry out testing tasks and ensure QC standards are meet
- Develop and expand our lab facility
- Developing live environments to facilitate research and design of our own products, technical support and customer proof of concept
- Liaise with senior management as well as warehouse operates
As a Core Network Engineer, we are looking for skills and experiences in the following areas.
- Cisco or Juniper core (both desirable)
- IP network design
- High level network support
- Network building & managing
Why not sign up to our newsletter?
Stay up-to date on the latest news, products, company announcements and manufacture milestones with Telasys!